DHS Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II
Welcome to M.C. Dean's DHS EAGLE II contract vehicle page. DHS EAGLE II is a multiple award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) task order contract that provides a full range of IT capabilities and solutions, as well as emerging technologies for use by all CONUS and OCONUS U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) components. Under the IDIQ #HSHQDC-14-D-E2012, M.C. Dean is available to provide DHS components with infrastructure engineering and design, operations and maintenance, and software development services. The contract performance period is 05/09/2014 to 05/08/2021 (one 5 year base period, one 2 year option period).
(a) For a copy of all TOs received under this contact, please visit the DHS EAGLE II site.
(b) M.C. Dean offers EAGLE II users more than six decades of experience performing systems integration and engineering for Federal government agencies across the United States and around the globe. This experience encompasses the functional area listed below. To access more detail regarding M.C. Dean's past three (3) years of experience in providing professional support services in Functional Category (FC) 1 please see below.
Functional Category 1 - Service Delivery
Projects in Support of DHS Components
Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
- TSA Freedom Center Design & Tenant Representation
- TSA Freedom Center A/V, VTC, POD Reconfiguration
- Office of Inspection (OK) Annual Maintenance
- TSIF Maintenance Support
- TSOC RF Detection
- Office of Intelligence & Analysis (OIA) High Definition VTC Upgrades
Sciences & Technology (S&T)
- ISIS Infrastructure Installation
- ICBS Sustainment/Follow-on
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- FEMA Headquarters National Response Coordination center (NRCC) A/V System Operations & Maintenance
Office of Intelligence & Analysis (IA)
- I&A Capabilities Assurance Support
(c) Please click the following link to contact M.C. Dean regarding information on customer satisfaction with the services performed: EAGLE2@mcdean.com
(d) Description of M.C. Dean’s Quality Assurance Program: M.C. Dean employs a corporate-wide Quality Management System (QMS) certified to ISO 9001:2008 that includes both Quality Assurance and Quality Control. The entire value chain (design, procurement, assembly, installation, testing, operations and maintenance) employs a series of activities in the following areas:
- Quality Planning (QP) ensures quality is designed into the deliverables of the project before the first task has begun. Prior to project execution, we tailor a standard set of processes (ISO9001:2008 and CMMI ML3 compliant) to meet our customer’s needs.
- Quality Assurance (QA) delivers proactive guidelines to assure quality and prevent defects from emerging into the system during pre-assessment, design review, and implementation.
- Quality Control (QC) evaluates level of quality of the delivered systems using techniques and activities as agreed upon with customers and/or stakeholders prior to commencing work. QC improves the quality of products or methods by focusing on such outputs as rework decisions, acceptance decisions, and adjustment of processes.
- Quality Improvement (QI) ensures M.C. Dean meets and exceeds our Critical Success Factors (CSFs) in the execution of the contract.
(e) Point of Contact for information related to IDIQ contracts: Beate Ritz-Bruckner, Contract Manager, Beate.Ritz@mcdean.com
(f) Teaming Coordinator: David Sealock, Operations Manager, David.Sealock@mcdean.com
(g) Current List of Subcontractors:
M.C. Dean has teamed with the following Small Businesses:
- Altimeter Solutions
- Rand Enterprises
- Cambridge International Systems
- Corporate Office Solutions
- Alpha Omega Technologies
- Dynamic Concepts
- Infotec Systems Corporation
- Dynamic Technology Solutions
- Broadway Electric