What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your devices, such as a computer, tablet or mobile, when you are browsing the Internet and websites. A cookie tracks and stores a wide range of information about your use of the website.
You can easily adjust the settings of your browser to control the activation or deactivation of cookies. By proceeding beyond this page, you are consenting to our cookie and data storage settings. Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact your user experience and prevent you from using certain parts of our websites.
M.C. Dean, Inc. respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information M.C. Dean (‘we”) may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.mcdean.com (our “Website”), or any of M.C. Dean’s other websites, our affiliate websites, or elsewhere, and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party, including our affiliates and subsidiaries, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website
California Privacy Rights
This policy does not apply to workforce-related personal information collected from California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals. That policy may be accessed on our M.C. Dean internal company Intranet.
Information We Collect
Our website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA), clinical trial data, or other qualifying research data;
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.