Features and Benefits to the Government
IT Schedule 70 is the largest and most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. M.C. Dean has been a Prime Contractor on this indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule since 2010.
GSA Information Technology Multiple Award Schedule - sponsored by the General Services Administration (GSA), the Information Technology (IT) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) is an ID/IQ contract providing the full range of IT services.
Services Covered Under GSA Schedule
Special Item No. 132-51 Information Technology (IT) Professional Services:
FPDS Code D301 IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- FPDS Code D302 IT Systems Development Services
- FPDS Code D306 IT Systems Analysis Services
- FPDS Code D307 Automated IS Design and Integration Services
- FPDS Code D308 Programming Services
- FPDS Code D310 IT Backup and Security Services
- FPDS Code D311 IT Data Conversion Services
- FPDS Code D313 Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM) Services
- FPDS Code D316 IT Network Management Services
- FPDS Code D399 Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classifieds
We welcome your inquiries regarding the GSA Schedule 70 contract.
Government Agencies: Please use the email below to submit questions or task order proposal requests. As we create our full e-commerce portal for this contract, you will be able to submit formal proposal requests and place orders online.
Subcontractors and Vendors: Please use the email below to submit your qualifications if you are interested in subcontracting opportunities. We will provide you with details on our teaming arrangements.
GSA Schedule 70 inquiries: MCDean.GSA70.IT@mcdean.com